18 October 2013
Stay Inspired | This Week We're Loving 03
1. Much of today has been spent awwww-ing over Alfie, our dear friend Fred's new kitten. He is so much better than the bee's knees and anything since sliced bread put together. This guy is seriously cute. Not an exceptionally wonderful photo but as long as you SEE this! Those paws!! Okay, you get the picture.
2. This song by Haerts has us feeling very chilled. Lucy likes it because it reminds her of Lykke Li, Nate likes listening to it whilst walking to work in the autumn fog.
3. We are loving getting to see the updates from our friends at MoonKo, who are going to have their own independent shop here in Sheffield. The opening party is next week and we can't wait! In the mean time we get to dream over their website.
4. Pinterest has us excited for Christmas already. So many great ideas and time to actually put them into practice.
5. We've been digging back through the Fleur de Sel (only a recently discovered blog but already becoming a favourite in our house) archives from this month and found this recipe for italian plum clafoutis. Surely this is what weekends are made for?
Anything you've been loving this week that we should know about?
Nate & Lucy xo